Svargo Florian Schuller
Phone: +1 831-336-9323
About Svargo Florian SchullerSVARGO F.
THE LIFE OF A MAN LIVING IN ZEN .
"Creativity is the expansion of Consciousness itself, then
painting and dancing are equal tools of God like the simple
Born August 1 1941 in Stralsund Germany.
- High School Bonn/Germany 1961
- German postal assistant training Cologne 1963
- Art academies in Cologne, Duesseldorf/Germany and
- Watsonville Adult School in Watsonville California,
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) 2005
- Post assistant in Bonn/Germany 1961-63
- Teacher for Art and Creativity at the School for
Creative Arts in Poona/India 1979-81.
- Gardener and handyman in Salzburg/Austria and in
Felton and the Santa Cruz area 2004-2010.
- Traveling as an Art - and Meditation teacher in
Europe, India and Australia 1969-91
- Connected with exhibitions in federal and private
galleries and art fairs in Europe, India, Russia and the
- From 1991-99 teaching art and meditation in
Universities, federal and private Institutes in Russia,
Siberia, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldavia and the
- Cofounder of a sustainable and spiritual farming
commune in Buddhi Near Carkov/Ukraine 1998.
- Teaching art and Zen at the Osho Academy in
Sedona/Arizona 1999 and at Tassajara Zen Center in Big
Sur California 2002.
- Home care providing for a friend who died on ALS
- Working as a certified Nurse assistant and certified
homecare provider in private care 2005
- Teaching Zen Painting classes in the Santa Cruz
Moutain Art Center, California 2010.
- Board of Directors of the Santa Cruz Art League 1999-
2004, art teacher of I-You- venture program in the
Capitola Care Center in Santa Cruz California.
- Assisting in art classes at the San Lorenzo High
School in Felton, and in the Santa Cruz Mountain Art
Center in Ben Lomond, California 2010.
Exhibitions and participations in Europe:
- House of Art Klagenfurt and Vienna/Austria, Museum of
the 20th Century Vienna, Gallery Basilisk Vienna,
- Gallery des Artes Duesseldorf/Germany, International
Art Fairs in Cologne, Duesseldorf and Vienna/Austria,
Institute of Art Charkov/Ukraine and private galleries in
Exhibitions and Participations in California, US:
- "Spiritual Art Exhibit" with Zen painting dance
performance in Santa Cruz Art League, Wesak Art Festival,
Mount Shasta Watercolor Society of Santa Cruz,
- "Local Essence" Santa Cruz Art League, Michael Angelo
Gallery Santa Cruz
- Mount Madonna Center, Watsonville, California,
- La Madrona Club, Scotts Valley, California, 2010
- Santa Cruz Mountain Art Center, California, 2010
Workshops, Lectures, Classes and Performances in
- New Dimensions Healing Arts Felton, classes in blind
painting, painting in nature and Zen painting sessions
- "Art and Meditation" lecture series in the Art league
Santa Cruz and Thunderbird bookstore Carmel,
- "The Art of Zen"lecture and performance in Gateway
bookstore Santa Cruz/CA.
- "Painting with No Mind"workshop in Tassajara Zen
Center in Big Sur,
- "No mind painting" and "Butoh dance" classes in Umi
- "Zen painting" performance in Michael Angelo Gallery
Santa Cruz (Video)
- Teaching Zen Painting classes at the Santa Cruz
Mountain Art Center CA 2010
- Zen Painting Performance in Mount Madonna Center,
Watsonville, CA 2009
Art work displays:
- Federal Department of Education and Art Austria
- International Graphic Collection Albertina
Vienna/Austria, Technical Museum Vienna,
- Department of Culture in Vienna
- Linz and Klagenfurt/Austria
- Private collections all over the world
- He received several grants from the Austrian Federal
Department of Education and Arts.
- He illustrated books of Osho "Gold Nuggets" in
English and Japanese
- A poem book of Umi "The River and the Raven".
International Seminars and Workshops:
- About Zen "let Meditation be your Art" In Institutes,
Universities and Schools in Vienna, Linz,
Salzburg/Austria, Poona/India, Fremantle/Australia,
Riga/Latvia, Vilnius/Lithuania, Minsk/White Russia,
St.Petersburg, Moscov/Russia, Jekaterinburg Magnetogorsk,
Krasnojarsk/Siberia, Tbilisi/Georgia, Kiev, Odessa,
Charkov and Donezk/Ukraine.